Follow the below steps to include a calendar in your worksheet.
1. Click on “Customize Quick Access Toolbar” at the top left corner of workbook.
2. Click “More Commands”.
3. Choose Customize -> and click the drop down near Popular Commands
4. Choose “ Developer Tab”
5. Select “Insert Controls”, click “Add” and “Ok”.
6. Now a new icon is added to top quick access toolbar of excel workbook. Click the icon and click “More Controls” as in below screenshot.
7. A popup with additional commands will appear. Double click on “Calendar Control” and Draw Calendar on your excel worksheet.
8. Draw Calendar Control.
Previous Post: Find Duplicates in Excel & Google Sheets Remove Duplicates
Next Post: Working With Calendar Control In Excel Worksheets
Insert Calendar Control in Worksheet