Can I have Two Whatsapp Accounts on One Phone?
Yes, it is possible. Follow these steps.
- Open Play Store in your Smartphone.
- Search for one these suggested Dual Whatsapp Apps.
- Install any one app.
- Add multiple Whatsapp account instances in one Phone.
There is no need to even root your device with these apps. Now you can have dual Whatsapp accounts on one device, just with few steps.
There are 5 most used Play Store Apps mentioned here.
If you have a dual sim phone, How to use 2 WhatsApp on 1 phone? These easy tips for Whatsapp dual login will help you further.
1. How to use 2 WhatsApp on 1 Phone – Parallel Space
This is the simplest of all Android apps that enables Whatsapp dual login. It has 4.6 stars rating.
With this app, you will be able to run multiple instances of app with different logins.How to use Two Whatsapp Account in same Phone?Visual Basic12345678/* --- 2 Whatsapp Account in 1 Phone ------1. Open Play Store from your Android device.2. Download & install the app "Parallel Space - Multiple Accounts" by LBE Tech tools.3. Open the app & press the '+' button.4. Search for 'Whatsapp', click install & open it.5. Now, give your second number of Dualsim phone.6. Complete installation.----------------------------------------- */
This way, you will can enjoy a Dualsim Whatsapp in same Android device. You have one Whatsapp running outside of Parallel space and second one within this app space.
This is one of the most preferred apps to have multiple Whatsapp login. The major problem with this app is that it will hold most of your mobiles RAM and slows down the performance considerably.
2. 2Accounts – Two Numbers on WhatsApp
I tried this app once & it works just fine as how Parallel space. With this app also we can have dual Whatsapp. This app is from Excelliance Technology tools & has a rating of 4.2 stars.To use this app.
- Download the app from Play store, install it.
- Swipe to left and press ‘Explore’.
- Pick the apps to enable Multiple Login.
- Setup Whatsapp & other apps and use it with Dual logins.
- To remove it, long press and click on ‘X’.
This is app performs better than other apps, but still it have a less rating.
3. WhatsApp Dual Login Using GB WhatsApp
You will have to download this external application. This link for the page is provided here. Scroll through this page to locate the download link.
- Once you have downloaded the application in your phone. Open the application and follow the instructions.
- It will ask for details just like normal WhatsApp does. Provide the phone number. It will send an OTP for verification purposes.
- Once you have entered all the details and verified, GB WhatsApp will install itself and you will be able to use 2 WhatsApp accounts on a single device.
Please note that both the aforementioned methods are for non-rooted devices.
They are easy to understand and follow whereas methods for rooted devices are different and complicated. If your device is rooted, you can also try OGWhatsApp, Whatsmapp and Disa app to have WhatsApp dual login.
4. SwitchMe – Whatsapp Multi Sim Accounts
To use this app, you have to first root your device. Rooting your device sometimes results in bricking your Android. Kingo is a rooting app that can be used by connecting your mobile to your PC. Once rooted, this app can be used for WhatApp dual login purpose.
This is the one of the first app that I came across long ago when I searched for dualsim Whatsapp to enable multiple logins. I tried using this app, but it was difficult for me to create different logins. I guess that is the reason it has a less rating of 3.4 stars. Even after I created multiple accounts, I am not able to use different login. Not sure why.
It is easy to criticize on someone’s work, but tough when we actually step into developing any apps. So, I just hope the developers resolve this bug in their latest upgrades.
5. Dual Sim – 2 WhatsApp Accounts on 1 Phone
In your smartphone if it has Android version higher than 5.1, add a new user. In settings, click on users and then add a new user. With the lollipop version, it is a single click function.
- Fill in complete details for this user. Just like you have added details for the primary or other user.
- You can easily access this new user or change the user by accessing the notification panel. Pull it down and access the new user.
- The new user will have default settings and no other app other than the factory installed. Just like when you booted your phone for the first time.
- Follow the same procedure of downloading and installing WhatsApp.
Fill in all the details and render the OTP for verification. Once you are through, the app will initiate the running process.
As the app is downloaded and installed, you will have a multiple Whatsapp login – one for each user.
Whatsapp – Super Hero & its Side Kicks
With over a billion monthly users, WhatsApp is everywhere. Unequivocally, it is the kind of app that is ubiquitous.The application is really useful and eases out a lot of things for us. With such a huge user base, communication through WhatsApp has become an inseparable part of our daily routines.
The technological realms are ever changing and we are the primary beneficiaries of this change. Hence, we covered the answer to the widely asked question ‘Whether we can run 2 different WhatsApp accounts on the same android device’?
But sometimes, good is just not enough. When it comes to technology, there is always a better solution or there will be one under the covers. These Whatsapp dual login methods discussed here have been tried and tested by the developers and receive regular updates as well. Installing and keep watching out this space for more about Dual Whatsapp Account.
WhatsApp Dual Login – 2 WhatsApp Account on 1 Phone