So, here are the steps to make it work.
Open Google Chrome browser & follow these steps or use the direct link:
- Click on Right Top 3 dots.
- Click on “Allowed” option
- Enter ‘about:config’ in address bar.
- click ‘Accept Risk & continue’ in Proceed with caution page
- If it is false, double on it.
- Click Tools (Alt + X)
- Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Custom Level
- Scroll towards end look for ‘Scripting’ section.
- Click Enable option ‘Active Scripting’
- Click ok.
This completes the process. But usually this will be enabled by default for Medium security options.
4. Enable JS for Opera
Open Opera browser & follow these steps:
- Opera button on top of browser
Refresh the page or restart the browser for this option to work.
Open Safari brower & follow these steps.
- Gear icon (Options icon)
- Preferences -> Security Tab
- Click Ok.
This completes the option to enable JS scripts being executed by these 5 famous browsers. Also note that in each browser settings or options there is a search box these days.
- How to disable images in Firefox, Chrome, IE?
- Enable Dark mode in different browsers.