How to enable Image preview or Thumbnails in Windows Folder?
If you have recently installed Windows Os, then some system does not display the image preview in your computer folders.
To enable the thumbnails for the images, the settings should be enables in “Folder Options’.
Step-1: How to Open Windows Folder Option?
- Press Windows Key + R.
- It will open Run command box.
- Type ‘control.exe folders’
- Press Enter to open Folder options.
This ‘Folder Options’ can also be opened from Windows’Control Panel’ or from “Organize” option available in the corresponding folder itself.
Also Read: VBA to Delete File in a Folder
Step-2: Enable Picture Preview (or) Image Thumbnails
- Open ‘Folder Options’.
- Choose ‘View’ tab.
- Remove check for option ‘Always show icons, not thumbnails’
- Click ‘Ok’
- Change View in folder to ‘Medium/Large’ icon.
In most systems this “Always show icons….’ options will be the first in the list. just disable the checkbox. then go to the folder that has any images in it.
Change the view& now you will be able to see the thumbnails for the images.
Previous Post: Dijkstra’s Algorithm In C++ – Finding Shortest Path – With Sample Code
Next Post: How To Swap Values In C++
Enable Image Thumbnail Preview to Display Picture in Folder – Windows System?
- Games VCF Countif Record Macro Timer in Excel Task Manager print screen HTML Table Import Data Thumbnails Text to Speech TTS Candy Crush Block Apps in FaceBook C++ Programing Machine learning AI bulk email Excel VBA vba color index vba color codes Android social media Twitter Google+ Google Adsense Tips bitcoin Calendar in Excel outlook vba mass email Data Mining Excel Macro Facebook WhatsApp python Wordpress