How to Screen Record – iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac?
Want easier method than getting a camera & record screen !!! 🙂
You will get one App each for screen recording or screen shot capture in these devices.
- iMac – IOS 11
- iPhone device
- Android Mobiles
- Windows PC
I much of a Windows & Android device user. But managed to collect this detail for iOS as well.
Screen records also help to record your precious online videos, video calls – well what ever it is video related.
Device OS Screen Capture iPhone IOS Home + Power button (hold for 1 second) Mac IOS Shift + Command + 3
Shift + Command + 4
Android Android Home + Power button (hold for 1 second) Windows Windows Print Screen Device OS Record Screen iPhone IOS 11 Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls -> enable Screen Recording iPhone IOS 10 dr.Fone Mac IOS 10.6, 11 Quick Time Player Android Android DU Recorder, AZ Screen Reorder, Mobizen Windows Windows Bandicam, Windows Encoder
1. How To Record screen on iOS 11?
I suddenly noticed that user might not want to record a whole video session.
Sometimes a simple screen shot serve this title. So, I added it too.
- Screen Capture:
- Shift – Command – 3 (screen capture full screen)
- Shift – Command – 4 (print screen selected portion)
- Screen Record: QuickTime Player app
Yes. This built in app from iOS 10.6 or above has this feature. Just use the record button in the player that records the iMac screen.
Once you press the red record button, the player will go out from screen. to stop recording, press Command + Control + Escape.
Also Read: Text To Speech Application - VB6 Voice Code
2. How To Record iPhone Screen iOS 11?
Not much of a difference when it is iMac or iOS. Since both are running on similar operating system.
So, here is the trick for recording iPhone screen without jailbreak.
- Screen Capture
- Press Home + Power button simultaneously
- Screen Record
- IOS 11 – iPhone, iPad & iPod touch:
- open Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls -> enable Screen Recording
- open Control Center
- Tap gray dot. Screen recording starts in 3 seconds.
- Open control center and tap red button to stop recording
- IOS 10: dr.Fone – click for more info on this app
3. How To screen Record on Android?
My favorite device. No rooting is required.
Screen capture: Press Home + Power button simultaneously and hold few seconds.
These apps are so perfect to record the screen.
- DU Recorder
- AZ Screen recorder
I often use the 3rd app to record Videos of my favorite songs. Except for the watermark in the output video, you would love its simplicity.
There is other problem too. The output file will be of huge size. May be adjust the recording resolution.
4. How To Record My Windows PC Screen?
There are plenty. But, most used screen recording software list.
- Windows Encoder
What ever the app be – they do add their logo in the output video file. If you want to avoid the watermark, then use the software released by Microsoft itself. It is:
Windows Encoder: Using this you can convert the screen records into wmv compressed streaming format. Only problem is that it performance is very slower than other apps.
Forgot the mention about Print screen. Just use the keyword that says “Print Screen”. 🙂
Hope you had fun reading this info. Please leave your comment about this article.
How To Screen Record – in IOS, iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac ?
- Games VCF Countif Record Macro Timer in Excel Task Manager print screen HTML Table Import Data Thumbnails Text to Speech TTS Candy Crush Block Apps in FaceBook C++ Programing Machine learning AI bulk email Excel VBA vba color index vba color codes Android social media Twitter Google+ Google Adsense Tips bitcoin Calendar in Excel outlook vba mass email Data Mining Excel Macro Facebook WhatsApp python Wordpress