Eclipse Viewing Glasses – How to Make At home?
To experience that is going to happen once in many years is just awesome and fun. One such special and awesome feature of earth is the solar eclipse, but not all of us are capable of owning telescope.
Here is the new and easy fun way to make an eclipse glasses by simple materials
Materials Required to Make Solar Eclipse Glass
These are the materials needed to make the Pin hole projection of Solar Eclipse.
- An empty cereal box
- Tin foil
- A piece of white paper
- A nail (or something sharp to make a pinhole.)
Easy Steps To Go
- Empty a cereal box
- Get a piece of white paper
- Stand the box on it, and trace the bottom
- Cut out that shape
- Tape it to the inside of the box on the bottom
- Close the top of the box
- Cut out two square holes on the left and right sides
- Place the tin foil over one of the holes
- Tape it down
- Put a pinhole in it .
How to Use the Solar Eclipse Glass?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to watch the Solar Eclipse using the hoe made glasses that you just created.
- Stand in a direction, so the sun is behind you & you can see the shadow you are casting.
- Hold the box up, like a flute, so that the eclipse can reflect onto the tin foil.
- When you look into the other opening on the box, the sun should incrementally disappear on the white paper.
- If you don’t have a box lying around, you can just use a piece of white card stock and some aluminum foil to project the eclipse onto another surface without having to look directly at the eclipse altogether.
Once you have your pinhole projector made, you can stand with your back to the sun and orient your projector so you see the sun’s reflection on the white paper. And now enjoy the beauty sun and its performance
Previous Post: Create Keyboard Shortcut – to VBA Macro code – in Excel
Next Post: How to Run Macro – by Clicking Hyperlink – in Excel?
How to Make Solar Eclipse Glasses?
- Games VCF Countif Record Macro Timer in Excel Task Manager print screen HTML Table Import Data Thumbnails Text to Speech TTS Candy Crush Block Apps in FaceBook C++ Programing Machine learning AI bulk email Excel VBA vba color index vba color codes Android social media Twitter Google+ Google Adsense Tips bitcoin Calendar in Excel outlook vba mass email Data Mining Excel Macro Facebook WhatsApp python Wordpress