360 Panorama – Camera Apps
You are in an absolutely eye catching ambiance with your favorite gang.
You want to click a picture that covers the whole people & beautiful ambiance into a single shot (a complete 360 degree picture). The default camera settings in your Android or iPhone does not support this feature.
Here comes the beautiful way of clicking a picture with a 360 degree coverage in Android & iPhone devices.
Google 360 Camera App Android Users
Taking Panorama 360 photos with your Android smartphone is actually super easy. I have listed them based on the manufacturer.
- If you own a Nexus or a Google Pixel, the stock Android camera already includes the features for panorama 360, photosphere/surround shot.
- Quite a few Samsung phones had “photosphere” feature as well, but for whatever reason, it was removed.
- You can easily get it back on newer Samsung devices by going into the Camera > Camera modes (swipe from left to right) > Download > and then you can download surround shot.
- Android Devices:
- Most other Android smartphones will need a separate app to take a 360 photo like the one below
Google Street View for 360 degree picture:
The Google Play Store offers a variety of apps ,the most practical, clean and spam/add free is Street View by Google. Ultimately, it’s just a matter of preference as they all are work the same.
- Install this App
- Tap ‘Create Add photo’.
- In the bottom right, tap Camera -> Take photo.
- Take a series of photos. At the bottom, tap ‘Done’ .
- Your 360 photo is stitched together & saved in the “Private” tab on your phone.
The photo is also saved on your phone (unless you turned this setting off).
In the “Profile” tab, look at the bottom right and you’ll see a blue circle with an orange ring spinning around it each time a new 360 photo has been taken. Don’t disconnect or turn off the camera until you see all your photos in the “Profile” tab.
Also Read: Facebook Messenger Streaks Feature
360 Camera App For iPhone Users
While iPhones have an equally long list of camera modes, they lack an integrated Panorama 360 photo mode.
There are a multitude of apps out there on iOS, but ‘Street View’ is the best out there. Taking 360 photos on an iPhone is virtually the same as it is on Android, as the interface & functionality are exactly the same.
Find some surroundings that you want to photograph, line up the circle in the orange square and repeat the process until there are no more orange circles.
Additional Tip that works for both iOS and Android:
If you are using Street View to take a 360 photo, take a look at the check mark at the bottom.
If it is still orange, you’ve missed a spot and your 360 photo isn’t finished yet. It turns green once you’ve taken all the photos you need.
How to Take a 360 Picture – Using these Camera App for iPhone & Android
- Games VCF Countif Record Macro Timer in Excel Task Manager print screen HTML Table Import Data Thumbnails Text to Speech TTS Candy Crush Block Apps in FaceBook C++ Programing Machine learning AI bulk email Excel VBA vba color index vba color codes Android social media Twitter Google+ Google Adsense Tips bitcoin Calendar in Excel outlook vba mass email Data Mining Excel Macro Facebook WhatsApp python Wordpress